BESPOKE ETIS LIFESTYLE PROGRAMME : Contact us direct to discuss
Perfect for Organisations, Schools, Universities and Charities. An ETIS Lifestyle programme adapted specifically for your organisations family needs. Here to promote a stronger work force, resilient, inspired and driven to work together with compassion and clarity moving forward.
QUESTIONS TO YOU:
- Are you preventative or reactive, to your groups needs?
- Are your team?
- Do you think it would improve communication if you were?
- Are you struggling to see your way forward?
- Do you feel stuck, swamped and everything’s moving too fast; work, school, life in general?
- Are you struggling to think how to keep up, never mind get ahead?
If any of these points above resonate with you then give us a ring today to discuss further. We’re very friendly and every question is taken with care, consideration and confidentiality.
COMMITMENT OF CARE
What does our Commitment of Care mean to you?
No pill for a quick fix. No NHS timescales. No time wasting. Just effective results & information on learning how to communicate with your mind and body in the language it actually it understands….. the language of vibration and communication.
Using our tools and knowledge within your group/family, provides them with a Commitment of Care and Investment from you. This gives them a unique bond of trust that this really is about them, and their specific needs and wants.
This empowers your team and provides a deeper loyalty towards you and your unit. This is how we become sustainable and evolve together.
It’s TIME to adjust our learning processes to the tip of scientific know how. Groups and families in the UK now, more than ever, need to lead the way to INVEST in their Mental Health to evolve humanity and thus our planets future.
- We can be in control of our own destiny.
- We can manage our own fears
- We can transform our lives.
- We can inspire others to do their version of this.
- We can sustain ourselves and each other through this.
Once this begins to happen then:
- Societies Mental Health may lead to having a POSITIVE impact on health, emotionally and physically on all ages.
- It would impact on our families and their future.
- Children would feel more in control of the world they are being told is falling apart around them.
- Hope is a driving force to move forward with positive action.
- Employees would react if their organisation gave them and their family that support
- Resilience does come for Risk Assessing life.
- Without risk it is impossible to become resilient.
LET’S GET TO THE ROOT OF IT
If the root of all issues are addressed and given a flexible and sustainable approach to deal with them then the sooner we will have the capacity to make REAL Inspirational and Valuable progress within our families or organisations.
Live4Energy offers Families in any organisations, big or small, a fully Evaluated & Certificated Programme which covers Individual or Group work on their Emotional and Physical Health Awareness Issues over a flexible 6 week , 12 Week or 10 month period.
A certificate for each individual which guarantees they have undertaken a commitment of care to themselves. That you have started the process of self responsibility in clearing old issues and gained new skills to continue to do so.
Perfect for kids, teens & adults starting School, University, working life, first relationships or settling down together.
- Breaking Down Old Belief Systems
- Breaking Down barriers on Physical Pain
- Building Self Esteem, Confidence and Creativity
- Breaking down Trauma, Bullying, Abuse, Addiction, Fear.
- Breaking Down Anxiety, Stress & Resistance to Change
- Results in Resilience and Relaxing
- Skills for Life to deal with Life’s Challenge
Live4Energy is bringing real peace of mind to families and organisations and helping them work together effectively for all our futures.
We also opening up the opportunity for organisations and individuals to support local schools and community groups in the same way.
Part of our Social Responsibility is to give these services for free or at a very low cost to low income families, schools, community groups and young people. You will be able to donate towards these courses or become involved see our ETIS Pay It Forward Scheme soon.